Highland Brewing Company
Rental Quotes & General Policies
(Base pricing excludes beverages & food)
Pricing valid through September 30th, 2016.
Prices are based on up to a 4-hour event.
Due to operational costs, we are unable to discount your originally quoted price should you end up having less people than originally expected for your event.
Event Center Pricing
Event Center pricing includes ground floor and mezzanine level. Rooftop Bar or Meadow Bar can be added at full price.
Rooftop or Meadow Pricing
25% non-refundable deposit to hold the date that can be applied to reschedule event in the case of inclement weather. No refunds for cancelled events. Maximum capacity on the Rooftop is 300 people. Rooftop and Meadow rentals are available April - October. Possible extensions can be made, weather dependent.
Ask us about:
- Groups of 400+
- Nonprofit discounts (available Monday-Thursday)
- Discounts on consecutive-day events
Base pricing for Event Center rental includes the following:
- Manager on duty
- Stage Manager (if using sound equipment)
- Please specify number of bands, band names, load in times, set times, etc
- Bands must provide a current stage plot and input list
- Bands are responsible for bringing all of their own instrumentation needs including 1/4" cables, amps, drum kits, etc
- Highland provides XLR cables, mics, front of house monitor systems
- Parking Attendant (when necessary)
- Sound System / Stage Lighting
- Tables & Chairs (linens, silverware, plates, etc...are not provided)
- Highland Provides:
- Up to 20 8' rectangular banquet tables
- Up to 100 black folding chairs
- Additional chairs and tables can be rented at the expense of the Lessee
- Highland Provides:
- Projector and Screen (if needed)
- Lessee shall provide their own computer for presentations along with their own connector cables
- Basic table and chair setup (does not include linens, silverware, etc...)
- Caterer is responsible for their own cleanup
- Ask about seated capacity numbers
- 2 hours of setup prior to your event
- 1 hour of breakdown following your event
Separately charged items not included in base pricing:
- We provide filtered water on tap (free of charge)
- Beer, wine, cider, mead, and soda available at full price
- Unfortunately we are unable to discount beverages due to NC ABC Rule 2S.0232 (b) (NC Happy Hour Law)
- You are allowed to bring in non-alcoholic beverages at no additional cost
- Catering / Outside Vendors:
- Highland Brewing Company does not provide catering or food service
- There are no additional fees associated with bringing in outside caterers unless they do not cleanup dishes/food/trash, in which case there will be a $200 cleanup fee
- Outside caterers are allowed to use our certified prep kitchen
- Prep kitchen offers a commercial warming unit, commercial refrigerator, three compartment sink, and stainless steel prep tables
- (Host Bar) Automatic gratuity will be $1.50 per original expectancy + 15% of bar tab, with a $100 total minimum on each space
- (Cash Bar) Automatic gratuity will be $1.50 per original expectancy, with a $100 total minimum on each space
- Extended Hours
- Extended hours for your event (over 4 hours) will be billed at $250 per hour
- Extended hours of setup will be billed at $250 per hour
Deposits & Payment Policy:
- To secure a date at Highland Brewing Company’s Event Center, a 50% non-refundable deposit of the room rental base price will be required within 10 DAYS of our receipt of signed contract (a 50% deposit is required to hold the Rooftop or Meadow Bar but only 25% of the base Rooftop or Meadow rental is non-refundable in the case of cancellation due to inclement weather). Guaranteed minimum guest count is required 14 DAYS prior to your event. Remaining balance of Event Center base price will be due and payable 7 DAYS prior to the event date. Event charges accrued during your event (including beverages) will be due and payable at the conclusion of the event. We accept checks, cash, MC, Visa and Discover.
All payments should be made payable to: Highland Brewing Company
Highland Brewing Company
12 Old Charlotte Hwy., Suite 200
Asheville, NC 28803
- All events held at Highland Brewing Company must provide a Certificate of Insurance 14 DAYS prior to event date. The insurance policy must list Highland Brewing Company as an Additional Insured. Limits of liability for Bodily Injury and Property Damage should be no less than $1,000,000 each occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate. Where applicable by event contract, Lessee shall provide proof of Liquor Liability Coverage, including off premises coverage, with limits no less than $1,000,000 each common cause. The Lessee agrees to hold Highland Brewing Company “harmless” and indemnify Highland for any claims. Wedding insurance is easy to find online at http://www.wedsafe.com or a number of other sites.
- All deposits/payments are non-refundable. Events that have gone to contract and cancel within 90 days of their event will be liable for 50% of the remaining balance due. Clients that cancel within 45 days of the event will be billed for payment in full.
Damages to the facility:
- The client will be liable for any and all damages to the facility or grounds that occur during the event, except for accidents/damages that may occur due to negligence on the part of Highland Brewing Company staff. Excessive cleanup will result in additional charges. All boxes, trash, etc…that you brought into our facilities will need to be taken with you at the end of the event or a cleanup fee will be added to your final invoice. Decorations are permitted on condition that they do not damage the walls or facility. No tape may be used on the walls.
- Highland is happy to provide additional suggestions for maximizing your experience of Highland and the surrounding area. Highland encourages you to contact the Asheville Chamber and Visitors Bureau Group Sales team to source any needed overnight accommodations.